What's new

So I need to get a pricematch/partial refund from BB on a hard drive. Am in for hell? (1 Viewer)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hi Y'all! I recently (2 weeks ago) bought a Seagate internal Hard drive from BB for $89.99 Seemed decent deal as pricegrabber only had one store for less by $10 and I would have had to deal with shipping. Anyways, today in Sunday's BB circular the very same drive is now $49.99. With tax that's over $43.00 difference. So I checked BB's price match/refund thing and they said that if BB or BB.com has a lower price within 30 days for certain things they will give you the difference, *some items, 14 days...
So now I have checked and it SEEMS I'm good for the 30 day category, (as it is past the 14 day window...) The 14 day seems to be computers themselves and software, cameras. I should be ok and hopefully it will be a simple matter. The drive is also still sealed in the box so I figure worst case, I could just get a refund and buy it again... UNLESS, they try to say that the item is only covered by the 14 day policy... this IS Best Buy!
Anyone know...?

Thanks!

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
It should fall under the 30 day policy. Just give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks