What's new

For Sale 3 each KL-650, 2 each KL-525, 2 each KS-525 and 1 RT12d (1 Viewer)

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

I am selling the complete package for $4,500.00. Local pick up only here in Austin Texas.

Thanks,

Rich Lowz

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
You might want to elaborate a bit on these. What brand are they? I googled the model numbers & it looks like they are Klipsch?

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

Yes that is correct they are the THX Klipsch system with their new digital drive flagship sub.

Thanks,

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,

New Prices, I will sell the Klipsch THX speakers for $3,000.00 firm
If you would like the RT12d added to the system the price is $4,000.00 firm
I will not sell the sub separately or ship anywhere. I like to sell locally and meet the person, answer any questions and make sure they feel comfortable with the purchase.

Thanks,

Rich Lowz

audhunt

Auditioning
Real Name
audie
Rich,

I thought the THX system came with two(2) subs? and an amplifier. Is your set a complete set? How old is the set? How many hours? What's the reason for selling? The more info the better. Thanks.

Audie

Rich Lowz

Stunt Coordinator
Quote:
I thought the THX system came with two(2) subs? and an amplifier. Is your set a complete set? How old is the set? How many hours? What's the reason for selling? The more info the better. Thanks.

The Items I have for sale are posted correctly. I do not have the THX subs I have the RT12d for sale with the system. They are in mint condition with 60 hours of use the sub has 4 hours of use. They are all boxed up in original boxes except the RT12d I no longer have the box The reason I am selling is I change out systems often and it is time to move on.

Thanks,

rmlowz

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks