What's new

Directors Guess the Screenshot Challenge! (1 Viewer)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses regarding the Screenshot Challenge! This will be my first time “hosting”and I will follow this format:

1. New screenshots will be posted approximately every other day and will be open for guesses for about 48 hours. (Probably longer over the holidays.) You can submit guesses via PM to me until the answer is posted. Please put your answer in the subject line as “Screenshot # - Name of Your Guess”.

2. The pointage will be posted with the Screenshot; more points for difficulty or level of obscurity. ;) First person to 21 points wins.

3. One guess per person per screenshot. On the very rare occasion nobody answers correctly, I may post an additional screenshot from the film or give a hint, then everyone can try again.

4. Any latecomers, feel free to join in!

5. Prize: The admiration of your fellow movie fans! (And a choice of DVD from my collection from a select list I'll provide the winner.)

The screenshot challenge is now ON!

Have fun!

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I'm in. I used to be pretty good at these. Heck I lived for these games. Since they've ended, I've stopped trying to memorize every frame of every movie I've watched. We'll see what happens. :)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Woohoo! This will be a go on Sunday evening/Monday morning! It will be interesting being on the "other side" of this challenge. I've been preparing some screenshots and it's hard to guess how easy or difficult they are. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks