Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Wife needs help. Garfield!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 OFFLINE   CRyan

CRyan

Screenwriter

• 1,244 posts

Posted October 14 2001 - 11:27 AM

Well, my wife and I like to watch Garfield and Charlie Brown Halloween specials every year on TV. Does anyone have any information on when these are going to air - or even if they are at all. I searched TV Guides listings online for both and they come up empty.

Any help could prevent a fit by the wife. Posted Image

thanks for any help,

C. Ryan

------------------
http://www.elitestor...com/RyanOAR.bmp

#2 of 6 OFFLINE   Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver

Lead Actor

• 9,306 posts

Posted October 14 2001 - 12:06 PM

Supposedly ABC snagged the rights for the Charlie Brown specials, but only plans to show the two or three biggies ("A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "It's The Great Pumpkin"); CBS still has rights to the Garfield one, IIRC, but I don't know if they'll show it. Ironically, they may wind up being 9/11 victims - the networks basically delayed their fall roll-outs a week, and if they're trying to align sweeps stunts, the specials could wind up victims. But if I had to guess - and this is just a guess, mind you - I'd say CBS runs the Garfield on Wednesday 10/31 at 8pm and ABC runs Charlie Brown on Friday 10/26 (Friday's a disaster for ABC and I gather they would rather run just about other than "The Mole" and "Thieves")
Jay's Movie Blog - A movie-viewing diary.
Transplanted Life: Sci-fi soap opera about a man placed in a new body, updated two or three times a week.
Trading Post Inn - Another gender-bending soap, with different collaborators writing different points of view.

"What? Since when was this an energy...

#3 of 6 OFFLINE   Grant B

Grant B

Producer

• 3,213 posts

Posted October 15 2001 - 01:48 PM

I believe the CB specials are all on DVD I bought the box for my sister ------------------ Why? Why do you keep hounding me and harassing me and hounding me? It's not like I don't have anything better to do, you know. It's not like the Phantom Cruiser is going to wax itself. It's not like last night's burrito stain will just up and remove itself from my cape. I am a superhero! A very very busy superhero! Who does...things! Now get out of here before I tell your mother. AND DON'T TRAMPLE MY BEGONIAS! -Space Ghost..
"Whatever it is, I'm against it!" G. Marx

Sony TAE/TAP/TAN(2)9000ES;DVP-CX860 DVP-CX777ES
Sony CDP-CX270 CDP-CX355 CDP-CX270 CDP-CX355
Sony S-TS 700ES XPR32450Pioneer Elite CLD 79 KEFs (5) Q75s & 20B Subwoofer

#4 of 6 OFFLINE   CRyan

CRyan

Screenwriter

• 1,244 posts

Posted October 15 2001 - 04:07 PM

You must be referring to the Charlie Brown Specials. We really looking for Garfield. If Garfield is on DVD, I will go out tonight to get it. Do you have a title for the DVD of this?

------------------
http://www.elitestor...com/RyanOAR.bmp

#5 of 6 OFFLINE   Danny Knapp

Danny Knapp

Stunt Coordinator

• 102 posts

Posted October 16 2001 - 08:26 PM

As far as I know, Garfield isn't available on DVD. Episodes or specials. (If you want to watch Garfield, I believe it's on Cartoon Network at 11:30am and 1pm) ------------------ I dislike Tom Green!
My DVD Collection!

http://users.ign.com/collection/danmanx2]My Game Collection!

I dislike Tom Green!

#6 of 6 OFFLINE   TheBat

TheBat

Producer

• 3,050 posts

Posted September 09 2003 - 09:28 AM

Garfield is on the toon disney at 3am. tues-sat. I have it on my direct tv. JACOB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users