What's new

Halloween Episodes (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I've just been wondering what TV series have actually done Halloween episodes? These are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

Bewitched
#7: The Witches Are Out - Samantha and her friends picket a McMann and Tate client who insists on using the stereotypical witch in his advertising.
#43: Trick or Treat - Endora turns Durwood into a werewolf.
#81: Twitch or Treat - Endora throws her Halloween party at her daughter's house.
#115: The Safe and Sane Halloween - Tabatha brings Halloween story book characters to life who then terrorize the neighborhood.
#177: To Trick or Treat or Not to Trick or Treat - Endora turns Durwood into an ugly old hag.

Tabitha
"The Halloween Show" - Cassandra, head of the Witches Council, sends out a hit witch on Paul Thurston when he mocks witches on his show.

The Addams Family
#7: "Halloween with the Addams Family" - two crooks end up for more than they bargained when their car breaks down at the Addams mansion on Halloween.
#41: "Halloween - Addams Style" - the family is upset when a neighbor tells Wednesday there are no such things as witches.

Practically every episode of The Munsters.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch
#5: "A Halloween Story" - Sabrina creates a double of herself to attend a party with Harvey when she is required to attend a family gathering on Halloween.
#31: "A River of Candy Corn Runs Through It" - Sabrina is roped into having a Halloween party at her house when her friend Valerie tries to one up their nemesis Libby. Of course, Sabrina's aunts have just ordered talking furniture...
#56: "Good Will Haunting" - Zelda and Hilda finally have run out of excuses not to attend their crazy Aunt Beulah's Halloween party. This episode features Laugh-In Alumni.
#81: "Episode LXXXI: The Phantom Menace" - Sabrina ends up working alone on Halloween night at the Coffe Shop and gets attacked by zombies.
#103: "The Halloween Scene" - Sabrina throws a Halloween party at her aunt's house while they are gone and must find a way to reunite Frankenstein with the Bride of Frankenstein when he takes a liking to her roommate Roxie.
#123: "Murder on the Halloween Express" - Sabrina takes her friends on the Mystery Train for Halloween unaware that the train actually goes to the Other Realm and won't return until she solves the mystery.

Roseanne
#30: "Boo" - The Connor family go all out for Halloween in terms of decorating and costumes.
#54: "Trick or Treat" - Roseanne, dressed as a lumberjack, gets into a bar room brawl with some real men.
#78: "Trick Me Up, Trick Me Down" - Roseanne believes that her stuck up neighbor is going to pull a horrible Halloween prank on her for revenge.
#104: "Halloween IV" - Roseanne, bummed out on Halloween, is visited by the three Ghosts of Halloween who show her what she is missing out on.
#128: "Halloween V" - Roseanne tells Nancy that Dan, who hates Nancy, is going to pull a prank on her for Halloween.
#153: "Skeleton in the Closet" - Leon throws a huge gay Halloween party and Roseanne is led to believe that Jackie's boyfriend may once have been gay.
#178: "Halloween: The Final Chapter" - Roseanne receives a message from The Grateful Dead on Halloween via a Ouija Board that she is going to give birth - that night!

Will and Grace
#5: "Boo! Humbug!" - Will & Grace end up babysitting some rowdy kids for Halloween when they had planned a quiet evening. Meanwhile Karen accompanies Jack downtown and becomes an honorary drag queen.
#97: "It's the Gay Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" - Leo takes Will and Grace on a bike ride to find the perfect pumpkin.

I know there are other shows that have done some...what are they?

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Well, "The Simpsons" is famous for their Halloween "Treehouse of Horror" episodes, which have aired every year since season 2, even though recently they haven't aired until November due to baseball...

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Man, how could I forget the Simpsons??? They are pretty much the reigning show when it comes to Halloween!

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Buffy. Can't remember every season, but they've had some neat Halloween eps. What's awesome in the world of Buffy is that on Halloween, real demons/undead take the night off :laugh:.

--
H

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter

Don't beat yourself up over it...you get bonus points for remembering a whole slew of others I didn't even know about!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
That's funny! I've never watched Buffy before... I have a friend who has the whole series on DVD...I should probably borrow it.

The demons/undead taking the night off reminds me of what Samantha said in the Fourth Season BW episode when Durwood is telling her that she and Tabatha should Trick-or-Treat the normal way. Samantha says, "Why, Darrin, I'm shocked! This is amateur night!"

Great examples the rest of you:)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
This season, Ugly Betty had a memorable Halloween episode, The Lyin', The Watch and the Wardrobe.

Todd Henry

Second Unit
Last night in syndication Friends had a Halloween episode where they had a costume party. Also How I Met Your Mother had a Halloween episode last year.

D

DAN NEIR

Buffy had Halloween episodes every even season.
Season 2 when they became their costumes.
Season 4 when they were trapped in a frat house w/ a fear demon.
Season 6 when Dawn went out on Halloween night w/ a boy who turned out to be a vamp.
Angel also had it's only halloween episode in season 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks