What's new

When is the new Buffy on? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I've been peeling through the new tv guide (good til Oct 5) and can't find the new Buffy anywhere. I only get OTA but got it last season on Saturday at five. When is the new season going to start?
jeremy

Ryan Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jeremy,
I live in Calgary, but hopefully I can shed some light on the premier for you. I use www.tvguidelive.com to get TV info for up to two weeks ahead of time. Unfortunately, at the moment the site is down, so I'll try to go from memory.
If you get the A-Channel, look for it to begin on Saturday, October 6 at I belive 4pm instead of 5. YTV should also start airing it that day, most likely in it's usual time slot (9pm I think). I generally avoid YTV like the plague, as they add 1-2 extra commercial breaks, which really hacks up each episode badly. Plus they've got that annoying YTV creature that pops up on the screen every few minutes. It totally ruins the serious effect of the show.
If you have a Shaw Cable box, you could catch the US premier on UPN on October 2. UPN is channel 59 in Calgary and could be the same for you.
Hope this helps. You should try tvguidelive.com it's really good. (Even better than my cable box guide)
Regards,
Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks