What's new

Scrubs - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
That's great news. Now that I can see their re-runs at all hours of the day, I am ready for some new episodes.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Can't wait !!! Scrubs has blown away the comedy competition since it's very first episode. The fluff comedy shows the alphabet networks are throwing against the wall at us these days can't even compare to Scrubs fine acting and writing. As Turk says, "Now that's what I'm _talkin' about !!!! ".

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
It's been great seeing a ton of the older eps because of syndication (5 times a day here - Comedy Central x2, WGN x2, and one ep a day on one of the local channels). I still can't wait for the start of the season and I'm glad NBC decided to move up the season premiere.

nickGreenwood

Second Unit
Real Name
Nick Greenwood
Maybe Ted will finally off himself? Maybe Lonnie. It'll probably be the buddy of Bill Lawrence who is in the season opener of all the seasons who is a background guy.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Glad to see this show is back.

I am a bit confused/surprised about how a woman can get preggers without the guy actually having intercourse. I know what they are implying, but I don't think that would be very possible. I was always told woman could not get pregnant from a toilet seat. This isn't much different.

If she is really pregnant, JD need to get a paterity test done on the baby as soon as it comes out. And at least now he doesnt have to worry about having a condom for the next nine months. :)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

The difference between the two, and not to get too crude here, would be volume.

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Was the show in HD for you guys? I'm wondering if my local affiliate screwed up, or if the rumors about Scrubs going HD were false...

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I thought they went overboard with extreme stuff that WASN'T in J.D.'s head. Also wished they'd cast different actors for the dopplegangers. My first thought when J.D. walked into the room for his was: "How did a transvestite get breast cancer?"

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
This reminded me of a deleted scene from Clerks 2, only this was suitable for tv.

as far as the characters playing patients, at the end it almost seemed like a real woman replaced JD's character instead of him playing the patient. So it made me think that they took the actual patient, and modeled JD to look like her, then put her in at the end of it. I could be wrong though, I was real tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks