Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Scrubs - Season 6

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
91 replies to this topic

#1 of 92 OFFLINE   ThomasC

ThomasC

Lead Actor

• 6,526 posts

Posted October 26 2006 - 11:12 AM

It's official, the sixth season of Scrubs will start on Thursday, November 30th at 9/8c!

http://www.nbc.com/Scrubs/

#2 of 92 OFFLINE   Marty M

Marty M

Screenwriter

• 2,918 posts

Posted October 26 2006 - 11:17 AM

That's great news. Now that I can see their re-runs at all hours of the day, I am ready for some new episodes.
Lawn Ranger Motto: You're only young once, but you can be always be immature.

#3 of 92 OFFLINE   Andrew Grall

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor

• 646 posts

Posted October 26 2006 - 12:52 PM

About freakin' time!!!!!

#4 of 92 OFFLINE   dberthia

dberthia

Stunt Coordinator

• 92 posts

Posted October 27 2006 - 01:12 AM

I'm seeing rumors float around that S6 will be in HDTV. I hope that turns out to be true.
http://www.engadgeth....scrubs-on-nbc/

#5 of 92 OFFLINE   Karl_Luph

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor

• 974 posts

Posted October 27 2006 - 04:45 AM

Can't wait !!! Scrubs has blown away the comedy competition since it's very first episode. The fluff comedy shows the alphabet networks are throwing against the wall at us these days can't even compare to Scrubs fine acting and writing. As Turk says, "Now that's what I'm _talkin' about !!!! ".

#6 of 92 OFFLINE   Kevin Hewell

Kevin Hewell

Screenwriter

• 1,980 posts

Posted October 27 2006 - 08:00 AM

It's been great seeing a ton of the older eps because of syndication (5 times a day here - Comedy Central x2, WGN x2, and one ep a day on one of the local channels). I still can't wait for the start of the season and I'm glad NBC decided to move up the season premiere.

#7 of 92 OFFLINE   Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker

Screenwriter

• 1,051 posts
  • LocationSacramento

Posted November 22 2006 - 05:14 PM

Bill Lawerence just did an interview were he talked about a story line for the sixth season.

According to this interview with Bill Lawerence, one of the characters will die this season. His quote....

Quote:
There's going to be a character on the show, not one of our main ones, but someone who dies who has been on the show for six years.

Should we start a Scrubs dead pool? Posted Image

As far as I'm concerned, it's a damned shame that a field as potentially dynamic and vital as journalism should be overrun with dullards, bums, and hacks, hag-ridden with myopia, apathy, and complacence, and generally stuck in a bog of stagnant mediocrity. - Hunter S. Thompson, 1958, from cover letter he wrote for a newspaper job.

#8 of 92 OFFLINE   Marc_Sulinski

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor

• 561 posts

Posted November 26 2006 - 02:55 AM

My vote would be the nurse Laverne (sp?).

#9 of 92 OFFLINE   Robert Anthony

Robert Anthony

Producer

• 3,218 posts

Posted November 26 2006 - 07:31 AM

I'm gonna bet it's the super-horny surgeon who hi-fives everyone

#10 of 92 OFFLINE   nickGreenwood

nickGreenwood

Second Unit

• 494 posts

Posted November 27 2006 - 01:43 AM

Maybe Ted will finally off himself? Maybe Lonnie. It'll probably be the buddy of Bill Lawrence who is in the season opener of all the seasons who is a background guy.

-Nick G.

"The number of people whose permission I need before I can do whatever the hell I want..." - Josh Lyman

#11 of 92 OFFLINE   nickGreenwood

nickGreenwood

Second Unit

• 494 posts

Posted November 30 2006 - 07:07 AM

reminder Scrubs season premiere tonight at 9 pm!
-Nick G.

"The number of people whose permission I need before I can do whatever the hell I want..." - Josh Lyman

#12 of 92 OFFLINE   Scott-S

Scott-S

Screenwriter

• 2,043 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Zion

Posted December 01 2006 - 04:41 AM

Glad to see this show is back.

I am a bit confused/surprised about how a woman can get preggers without the guy actually having intercourse. I know what they are implying, but I don't think that would be very possible. I was always told woman could not get pregnant from a toilet seat. This isn't much different.

If she is really pregnant, JD need to get a paterity test done on the baby as soon as it comes out. And at least now he doesnt have to worry about having a condom for the next nine months. Posted Image
-----
Scott

View My DVD Collection
Stop the on-screen Bugs!!!!!!

#13 of 92 OFFLINE   Chad R

Chad R

Screenwriter

• 2,174 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-S

I know what they are implying, but I don't think that would be very possible. I was always told woman could not get pregnant from a toilet seat. This isn't much different.

The difference between the two, and not to get too crude here, would be volume.

#14 of 92 OFFLINE   Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman

Producer

• 4,184 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 09:17 AM

Great episode. I liked the cell phone stuff. I was just trading ringtones (TV themes) with my friends the other day and now they were dancing to theirs.

JD and Turk video:

http://www.nbc.com/Video/

#15 of 92 OFFLINE   Andrew Grall

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor

• 646 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 09:37 AM

Was the show in HD for you guys? I'm wondering if my local affiliate screwed up, or if the rumors about Scrubs going HD were false...

#16 of 92 OFFLINE   Tom McA

Tom McA

Stunt Coordinator

• 166 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 01:00 PM

SD in L.A. Guess the rumors were false. Bummer.

#17 of 92 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,396 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted December 01 2006 - 01:50 PM

I thought they went overboard with extreme stuff that WASN'T in J.D.'s head. Also wished they'd cast different actors for the dopplegangers. My first thought when J.D. walked into the room for his was: "How did a transvestite get breast cancer?"

#18 of 92 OFFLINE   Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun

Studio Mogul

• 37,895 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 02:39 PM

JD's one scary broad.
"Jee-sus, it's like Iwo Jima out there" - Roger Sterling on "Mad Men"
Patcave | 2006 Films | 2007 Films | Flickr | Comic-Con 2012 | Dragon*Con 2012

#19 of 92 OFFLINE   Jean D

Jean D

Screenwriter

• 1,329 posts

Posted December 01 2006 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott-S

I am a bit confused/surprised about how a woman can get preggers without the guy actually having intercourse. I know what they are implying, but I don't think that would be very possible. I was always told woman could not get pregnant from a toilet seat. This isn't much different.
This reminded me of a deleted scene from Clerks 2, only this was suitable for tv.

as far as the characters playing patients, at the end it almost seemed like a real woman replaced JD's character instead of him playing the patient. So it made me think that they took the actual patient, and modeled JD to look like her, then put her in at the end of it. I could be wrong though, I was real tired.
Gear: Crestron AADS, Crestron 4L, RTI T2C, SVS PC 16-46, Xbox 360, Wii, Bass Shakers, TiVo HD, Toshiba A3 HD-DVD, 42" Panasonic TH-42PWD8UK, two Denon AVR-2106's, Speaker Craft Aim 7 Five's, Samsung HD-950 DVD player.

#20 of 92 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 14,396 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted December 01 2006 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean D
as far as the characters playing patients, at the end it almost seemed like a real woman replaced JD's character instead of him playing the patient. So it made me think that they took the actual patient, and modeled JD to look like her, then put her in at the end of it. I could be wrong though, I was real tired.
They did. I just wish she'd been playing the character through the whole episode; especially the beginning.

Back to TV Programming

Forum Nav Content I Follow