What's new

Las Vegas (season 4) discussion... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
After a long wait. Las Vegas returns Friday night (10/27) at 9pm. The end of last season left many cliff-hangers.

Mike Heenan

Second Unit
Probably old discussion but why did they move this show in season 3 to Fridays? Seems like a kiss of death... how was it performing on Mondays (had to have been good to make 3 now 4 seasons), and how is it now performing on Fridays?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This season opener was literally all over the place.

Sam in jail with the other female draped over her was a hilarious sight.

Is Janet the inside tapper? She's a cutie.

I sort of enjoyed the 10-minute Jewel promo segment at the end.

Andy_Bu

Supporting Actor

Patrick, which character is Janet?

The girl who worked in security with Mike and Danny was named Shannon I think but I am not sure if thats who you mean.

Andy

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Ahh Ha! She's leading a dual identity!

Thought the Ed being shot payoff was lame, though.

I still like this show.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Kelly Hu and Vanessa Marcil need to star in their own show where they just walk on the beach in the appropriate attire.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Whats with Mary(Nikki Cox)?? She is taking this bitterness a bit far. But, as long as she keeps wearing those outfits that show her cleavage...and more. I am ok with it. ;)

Marc_Sulinski

Supporting Actor
Did anyone notice that during this Friday's (11/3) mid-show recap, they actually "re-capped" stuff that hadn't even happened yet? I thought I must have dozed off and missed half the show, but all of it was covered duing the next segment. What the hell is NBC thinking?

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Show still delivers!

Mary really is getting annoying.

I like Ed's pre-taped questions about sexual harrassment.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Is anyone shocked by what they get away with on the show...language wise? In the X-Mas episode. The spa lady from the hotel comes to give James Caan's character a full treatment. She mentions a happy ending. The talks about how her boyfriend is hung like a horse and she hits or head. Also mentions threesomes. Don't get me wrong. I love the show and don't mind the language. The show is not meant for kids. Its I am just shocked about how much they are letting on the air..Since the days of NYPD Blue's "shit" and "asshole" days. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hey, Ando (from "Heroes") finally made it to the Montecito and got to mingle with the "real" Las Vegas gang (unlike when he and Hiro went there on "Heroes") in tonight's episode.

Mark_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Mark
I remember now. I thought he was playing his Hero's charactor in a subtle crossover like they did on Hero's itself.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy

To continue your thought, when the nail gal mentioned that her boyfriend got upset like "when I put whole fist up bad area, and got it stuck".

Wow. They sure are pushing the boundaries. Funny, though.

todd s

Senior HTF Member

Thats pretty tame compared to some of her other conversations in other episodes.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This was a fun episode with the 24-ish flourish to the scene transistions and split screens, plus Edgar showed up with the indecent proposal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks