What's new

HTF HD REVIEW: Gone in 60 Seconds (Blu-Ray) (1 Viewer)

Ben_Williams

Second Unit
Real Name
Ben Williams
ronsreviews_covers_75364.jpg">

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Haha. Nice review, Ben. I actually like this movie, so I'll look forward to picking it up when I take the Blu-Ray plunge.

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
Ben

If you felt this movie was torture, why did you try even more to watch it on DVD and satellite! C'mon, admit it! You REALLY REALLY love this movie!! ;)

Mike

Ben_Williams

Second Unit
Real Name
Ben Williams

I'm powerless against Gone in 60 Seconds... it follows me everywhere! For instance, I was on a transatlantic flight a few years ago with multi-channel video on demand. Every channel was malfunctioning except for the one that was playing... you guessed it... Gone in 60 Seconds. so, I had a choice of either staring at the back of the seat in front of me for 7 hours, or watching Gone in 60 Seconds. Tough call.

Before the movie came out I was really looking forward to it, actually. I wanted to like it. Every time I watch it, I think: "Maybe this time I'll enjoy this..."

Ugh.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Are you saying you wish this movie was 'gone in 60 seconds?':laugh:

Ben_Williams

Second Unit
Real Name
Ben Williams
Even if this movie was Gone in 60 Seconds, it would still be 60 seconds too many!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks