What's new

SIRIUS offers a 2-day Free Trial of Howard Networks online (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
To promote the new Sirius Stilleto - the first portable satellite radio that will receive satellite radio from any WiFi hotspot, SIRIUS is offering a 2 day event to promote Stern & their new internet streaming format.

http://www.sirius.com/wo/Howard/freetrial.html

I've played with the Silletto, and it is damn cool. Let me put it this way: when you have portable satellite radio that will work in an AIRPORT terminal off of the WiFi hotspot - that is the kind of thing that can help Satellite Radio break through. Expanding the medium.

XM was the first with a portable unit, but there is nothing on the market to compare to Stilletto. Period.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I believe that there is also going to be a trial for his on Demand network in November sometime for a penny.

Big Dog

Auditioning
Real Name
Rick
From what I've gathered, the two day trial was a definite success. I don't think they're going to sign up a huge number of new customers, but they definitely got a lot of publicity, and many visitors to the website from around the world. I have little doubt that Sirius signed up enough new customers to make it worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks