Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Post when you bought your XBox360 and if it is has broken down or not

Xbox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 of 42 OFFLINE   Nathan A

Nathan A

Second Unit

• 353 posts

Posted December 11 2006 - 06:18 AM

I posted earlier that I'm on my 4th system since I originally purchased it in December of last year. It too now is dead. It won't boot up half the time; the other half it freezes within 30 seconds. It might've happened sooner, but I haven't had any time to play it the last few months because of school. (My copy of Gears of War I bought the day it was released is still sealed!) I called MS and after begging they agreed to send me a pre-paid shipping box (probably in large part because it's my 4th system). He also told me to call them again once I receive the new machine to purchase the warranty extension. Are they planning on sending me yet another bad machine?

#42 of 42 OFFLINE   TonyTone

TonyTone

Supporting Actor

• 728 posts

Posted December 19 2006 - 03:52 AM

Mine (manufactured 11/05) died a little over a week ago--three red lights, code 0100. Waiting for MS to ship me a box so that I can ship my 360 back for a refurb (undoubtedly). Although I believe mine qualifies for the special warranty for units manufactured before 1/06, it's still a good thing I paid for the MS 2-year extended warranty since I might not have been covered otherwise.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Xbox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users