What's new

WHERE IS EARTH FINAL CONFLICT SEASON 1 and SEASON 2 (1 Viewer)

Gustav

Auditioning
I am very interested in A release for Season One And Two Of Earth: Final Conflict.

By Fare The 1st and 2nd Seasons are the Best E:FC Episodes of the Whole Series.

I am a BIG fan of Gene Roddenberry's Series amongst Trek as well. E:FC Season 1 & 2 is A Must have!!!!!!!!!!

Has any body found any new Info on when E:FC Season 1 and Season 2 will be available on R1 DVDs??

I Love the First 2 seasons of the show, personally S1 and S2 are the best of the series.

BLW I see that S1 Reign 2 has been available for almost a year now, and are all over E-bay, But I have seen No Info at all for A R1 release.

Thanks

Gustav

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Universal Home Video owns the first 2 seasons, and they haven't shown much interest in releasing them.

Gord

Kev_S

Grip
Real Name
Kevin Shinner
If your a big a fan of E:FC as you say whats the problem with importing the region 2 set?

I import a few region 1 shows can't see why it should be a problem the other way round.

I agree about a release of season 2 though :D

Gustav

Auditioning
I was planing on Picking up the R2 Season 1 but My DVD player will not play it.
It only plays R1 Being that I am in the States. :frowning:

Bonnie*F

Stunt Coordinator
I sympathize completely. I also want to finish my collection of EFC DVD's.
Purchasing a all-region player is currently not possible. Most of my DVD collection is being stored away as we are preparing to move and will stay in storage until everything is settled down with a new place - about 12-18 months in the future. Yes, I know which tote has which DVD's - I'm that organized - so if I "have" to watch a specific DVD or set, I know where to look for it.

Anyway, I'm currently watching DVD's on my laptop not on a player. Do anyone know of a program that can provide multi-region viewing without buying a new laptop? I've got a Dell Inspiron

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Has anyone seen the overseas release? It is on sale at ezydvd in Aussie and I was wondering if it was worth it to buy it. Yes, I have a region free dvd player.

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
Just found out that season 2 is out in Australia and season 3 will be out soon there as well. Where is the region 1 set for the US?

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
I know that. I have season 1. Any idea when season 2 will be out? Are we going to have to wait years?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa

My guess S2 will be out sooner than later, still I'm going thru S1 at a snails pace to try to make them last.

TV_Fan

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris H

Well considering Universal just released the first season last month and given their track record, I'd have to say next year sometime if we're lucky.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino

You're going to have to wait until they've had time to compile and analyze the sales numbers - which usually takes a couple of months - and then make a decision about releasing S2.

A common pattern for TV on DVD releases is for there to be a substantial lag between the first and second seasons of a show, typically six months, and then shorter gaps between subsequent seasons. That's because studios are (rightly) reluctant to devote resources to prepping the second season of a show before they see how the first season sells. They can be fairly sure that later seasons will sell in about the same numbers as S1, so as long as S1 is profitable they can start work on S3 before S2 is even in stores. (If S1 isn't profitable the release gets dropped, so S2 and S3 aren't an issue.)

Give them two or three months to crunch the numbers and greenlight S2, another two or three months to produce the masters, replicate the discs and get them out the door, and you're looking at - four to six months.

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks