-

Photo
- - - - -

Anyone bought a Panasonic TH-PX60U from TV Authority?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   MarkMu

MarkMu

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted October 11 2006 - 04:00 AM

I ordered and paid for the above unit (title should list it as the TH-50PX60U - the 50" plasma) on September 21 from TVA, a forum sponsor (which is why I bought from them) but it has yet to ship. I have been in contact with them, and they seem to be treating me fairly but their website claims the unit is in stock (altough they ask for an extra 2 or 3 days processing time). The representative has told me their distributor is delayed, so I am just wondering if anyone else has recently purchased the set, and how delivery went.

Thanks.

Mark

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Tim Jin

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor

• 526 posts

Posted October 11 2006 - 03:59 PM

The price seems to be too good to be true.

If you don't mind telling us, how much did you paid?

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   MarkMu

MarkMu

Auditioning

• 8 posts

Posted October 12 2006 - 01:29 AM

They have since dropped the price, but three weeks ago I was able to negotiate approximately their current price, as it was available elsewhere for a bit less. I didn't ask them to price match, as I told them that I appreciated the fact that they sponsored this forum.

My post here is try to determine if any of these units have been shipping. They charged my card when I purchased and I was told that the unit was in stock and would be delivered over a week ago now. Again, I don't feel that I have been treated unfairly but I am seeking information.

Mark