Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Getting Fox discs replaced - will they deliever?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt

Second Unit

• 400 posts

Posted October 05 2006 - 07:53 AM

Hi all,

I am in the unfortunate position of having to return my copy of Fraggle Rock Season Two to 20th Century Fox. My discs have a manufacturing defect - during play (on all discs), I get a very annoying "clicking" or "popping" coming from the speakers. I tried exchanging it at the store where I bought it, but new copies have the same problem.

I called them at their 1-888 number, and they informed me that I must mail them the complete set along with my name, address and phone number. A new copy will be produced directly from their factory, and I should expect it to arrive four to six weeks later.

My question is: has anyone else done this before? What was your experience like? Did they deliever a new copy, with scratch-free discs and the problem solved?

I'm hoping to get some feedback before I send a $35 boxset through the mail. Maybe I should get signature confirmation... Posted Image

Thanks!