What's new

Miami Vice to HD-DVD, but... (1 Viewer)

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
It's another combo disc.

From The Man Room

Interesting that only the director's cut will be in HD, which I'm sure will make more than a few people upset. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I loved what I saw in theaters, so I hope the extended version is more of the same, so I'll wait and see. I was going to buy this one anyway, but the TrueHD track is certainly a nice feature as well.

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I probably would have picked this title up if it had been HD DVD only. It can sit on the rack now that they are making it a combo disc. I have no intention of paying 40 bucks so that I can have a version of the movie that I will never watch. They should have made this disc with both versions in high definition only, since they are going to be releasing a DVD only release anyway.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
I guess this is one of those titles I will pass on. Don't even think I would bother renting it.

Thomas Eisenmann

John Milton

Second Unit
I'm not a fan of combos, nor have I even seen this film yet. That said I'll definitely be getting this HD DVD if for no other reason than because my wife loves Colin Farrell. Gotta keep her happy about the new HD toys too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks