What's new

my setup (1 Viewer)

MiAmiHTfreak

Auditioning
Real Name
jorge touzet
first post,

hi guys,

heres a pic of my setup two systems. stereo and home theater.

what do you think?

jt

king

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Arvi
Wow you got a serious sound set-up there! Do I see a couple of high current amps??:eek: Looks good!

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Looks absolutly awesome!!!!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Is that a custom built equipment cabinet?

Looks like plenty of Ventalation and a great way to conceal the components to avoid distracting from the movie!

MiAmiHTfreak

Auditioning
Real Name
jorge touzet

very nice:eek:

To the left is a shanling tube cd player, to the right is a carey tube amp playing on the vantages and home theater playing on the ML in wall voyages, which by the way sound awsome. All with two ML depths.
A three chan. B&k and HD DVD. The plasma is a 55 hitachi. The center is the ML Stage. The cabinet is not custom i actually purchased it and yes has it offers freat ventilation.
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Do you remember or have the brand name or where you got that?

Alen Koebel

Auditioning
The photo showing the digital projector on the ceiling: Is that the basement? And how tall are those ceilings? And what is the blue material that's visible on the floor in the earlier photo?

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
That's a 13 course basement. Ceilings are 9'. The Blue Material is the final layer of carpet padding that's over the subfloor that's over the cement basement floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks