What's new

NIN INCH NAILS IN HIGH DEFINITION (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Jeff Durboow
http://www.nin.com/components/mm/byit_teaser_225.mov

I got to see the last tour 3 times and read numerous reports of certain shows being filmed for a High Definition release......and here it is.....

im so happy i bought an hd-dvd player
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
The NIN SD DVD ROCKED!
I expect no less, PQ & SQ wise, from the HD disc.
Glad concert/music titles are a BIG part of early HD disc releases.
I thought title selection for the genre was lacking for many years with SD DVD.

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
I can't wait. I'm a huge NIN fan, saw the last tour twice (one with a soundcheck and a meeting with Trent...I'm a Spiral Member :)). Glad to see the "Beside You In Time" HD release...I can't wait. I'd upgrade to 1080p right now just to watch this disc.

I agree in expecting no less than top quality in A/V...Trent seems very particular with this...The last DVD has an amazing and powerful sound mix...and awesome video from only SD-cams...it looks far better than most other concerts brought to DVD that claim better cameras...

The release better have lossless audio...I imagine it would.

Also, I really hope "...and all that Could Have Been" concert will get a new BD/HD-DVD release with lossless audio, even though the video will never be better than 480.

How about adding in "Closure" too...ummm...when oh when will that release ever be untangled from legal limbo??

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks