What's new

Remember Parker Lewis Cant Lose?? (1 Viewer)

Van Patton

Second Unit
This was such a funny show. I remember in the summers watching this after American Gladiators on USA. That was so funny. It reminded me of Ferris Bueler.
------------------

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
What a great show, it was originally part of the Fox Sunday lineup. I'd buy sets in a minute
Jeff Kleist

James Landau

Stunt Coordinator
"Eat now?"—Larry Kubiac
Remember Ms. Musso's thumb and its strange ability to draw students into her office completely against their will?

Darren H

Second Unit
More importantly, do you remember Beans Baxter?
------------------
"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." -- g.W.b.

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
There is a thread in this forum on the early fox shows, that include the shows above mentioned. Can someone find it? The search engine is down right now.

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
"Synchronize Swatches!"
I really miss that show. I need to have the DVD set.
------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

Don Black

Screenwriter
Is it just me? Or do other people see similar Parker Lewis qualities in "Go Fish"?
[Edited last by Don Black on July 23, 2001 at 04:22 PM]

Wade K

Second Unit
I would so love to have at least the first two seasons of this on DVD. My tapes are about worn out.
Hell, at one point, I was even gonna put some velcro inside my trenchcoat, just for a Jerry-like effect.

Dave Dugan

Stunt Coordinator
I used to love that show. I remember thinking it was a Ferris Bueller ripoff. Then they released a Ferris Bueller series and it was far inferior and folded pretty much right away.
-Dave

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I remember some of this show, the most notable being the image breaking up with a CLAP sound before the commercial breaks. Corin Nemec's career hasn't really went anywhere since the show (the last movie I've seen him in was Operation Dumbo Drop).
Don't think if I'd buy the show on DVD, though.
Jason
------------------
jasonhtf6.jpg

[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"Enjoy the Ozzy and keep your mouth shut!" George Plimpton
Film Critic, Link Removed

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Great show. I, too, caught this one in syndication on USA after American Gladiators during the summer several years ago. I'd buy it up in an instant if it made its way to DVD.

Wade K

Second Unit
I almost forgot, but my system beep is a PLCL sound...the deep-voiced "Whoa!" that was said whenever Musso or Kube scared the lads. I also have Jerry's "Eek!" and a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks