What's new

Survivor fans: Guess who I saw yesterday? (1 Viewer)

Darren H

Second Unit
Guess it's one of the "perks" of living in Knoxville. Yesterday I was downtown and saw Tina Wesson signing autographs. Damn, I'm cool.
------------------
"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity." -- g.W.b.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
I'm up here in Boston just waiting to run into Elizabeth
yum.gif

------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Michigan is saturated with Keith Famie and Michael Skupin. Famie was already a local Detroit-area television personality before Survivor and has been doing occaisional appearances to promote his books (usually combined with some sort of charity fund-raiser). I'm pretty sure he's been involved in some fundraising efforts for battling Alzheimer's, from which his father suffers.
Skupin has been making radio appearances and having his name bandied about as a possible Republican Senate candidate. Skupin is also doing a radio PSA about quitting smoking (with a flippant reference to his campfire incident and a more serious mention of his mother who suffers from emphysema and chimes in at the end), but this may be a national spot [Update: Nope, it's a series of Michigan-only spots].
Regards,
------------------
Ken McAlinden
Livonia, MI USA
[Edited last by Ken_McAlinden on July 19, 2001 at 01:43 PM]

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
I hope I see elizabeth when I go to the Buffalo Bills training camp next week. Her fiance was signed by the Bills.
My fingers are crossed.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
My friend who lives in Miami has seen Colleen Haskell twice. Yet, he still hasn't gotten me her autograph, how dare he! :)
------------------
me.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Heh, I guess you will be seeing Kent from Big Brother 2 there pretty soon as well. :)
Rich
------------------
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Van Patton

Second Unit
Tina was interviewed for a local interview on our local CBS station the other day. She seemed like a nice lady.
------------------

Brett Miles

Stunt Coordinator
Did she get that supposed charity fund started yet? I'll believe it when I see it
rolleyes.gif
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks