Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM version) coming to DVD early next year!

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 of 3 OFFLINE   Steve_P

Steve_P

Extra

• 18 posts

Posted September 19 2006 - 04:45 PM

http://www.satamsoni....ST&f=29&t=9112

One of the posts is from a Shout! Factory employee. Scroll down to the sixth post in the thread (posted by "ShoutInsider").

#2 of 3 OFFLINE   Ronic

Ronic

Auditioning

• 5 posts

Posted September 20 2006 - 09:22 AM

I'm hoping that this news will reach TVShowsonDVD.com too.

As far as the Boxset goes, I have a thought, feeling, and belief it will be DiC Entertainment's single best ever DVD release! And I hope that it will be. Because after being mired in so many issues since the release of the original 'Super Sonic' solo DVD in Feb. 2002, it deserves nothing less than 5-star treatment! Posted Image

#3 of 3 OFFLINE   Kris_AB

Kris_AB

Stunt Coordinator

• 77 posts

Posted September 21 2006 - 02:43 PM

Awesome. Between this and the news about Captain N, I'll have almost all my essential video game-adapted cartoons on DVD.

It's also very cool that they're putting out the complete thing all at once. It's ShoutFactory (responsible for the Freaks & Geeks Special Yearbook Edition, possibly the best DVD release--packaging, extras, you name it--ever), so I expect it'll be a very fan-pleasing release.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users