Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

"Quincy, M.E.", Season 3 where are you?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#221 of 230 OFFLINE   FanCollector

FanCollector

Producer

• 4,444 posts

Posted December 01 2014 - 06:49 PM

It's been a long haul to this point, and I had my moments of doubt, but very glad to see the series finished on DVD. The last season isn't up to the standards of the rest of the series, but there are some good shows and some last great performances from Klugman.

#222 of 230 OFFLINE   bronson

bronson

Stunt Coordinator

• 138 posts

Posted December 02 2014 - 11:06 AM

It's been a long haul to this point, and I had my moments of doubt, but very glad to see the series finished on DVD. The last season isn't up to the standards of the rest of the series, but there are some good shows and some last great performances from Klugman.

Season 8 isn´t as good as the other 7 Seasons?

Doesn´t matter to me. I´d like to have them all to complete my collection of the series.

#223 of 230 OFFLINE   bmasters9

bmasters9

Supporting Actor

• 515 posts

Posted December 02 2014 - 01:45 PM

Season 8 isn´t as good as the other 7 Seasons?

Doesn´t matter to me. I´d like to have them all to complete my collection of the series.

I'd like to have all of Hart to Hart too, even if No. 5 (1983-84) isn't as good as the previous four. 

"CBS Sports presents...The Prudential College Football Report, sponsored by The Prudential, offering a full range of insurance and other financial services. The Prudential: the Rock...it's strong, it's on the move, it's bigger than life."

(Don Robertson's opening from The Prudential College Football Report in the 1986 season, modified from what it was in 1985, in that "other financial services" was said instead of just "financial services")

#224 of 230 OFFLINE   kingfish

kingfish

Screenwriter

• 1,042 posts

Posted December 02 2014 - 05:25 PM

jack klugman was one of the greatest actors of our time. i see snowflakes in the background. cool. on another note hopefully shout can get their hands on the final season of black sheep squadron.

#225 of 230 OFFLINE   FanCollector

FanCollector

Producer

• 4,444 posts

Posted December 02 2014 - 05:28 PM

Season 8 isn´t as good as the other 7 Seasons?Doesn´t matter to me. I´d like to have them all to complete my collection of the series.

Don't get me wrong! I'm a big fan of the series and have been eagerly awaiting this last season. But for me, the addition of Emily Hanover was not a helpful change to the show, and the writing was less skillful and well-structured in the last year. Most shows face a decline in their final seasons, and Quincy's may have been steeper than others, but that may just be because its earlier heights were so high.

#226 of 230 OFFLINE   Ron1973

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire

• 1,290 posts
  • LocationSE Missouri

Posted December 02 2014 - 08:17 PM

Don't get me wrong! I'm a big fan of the series and have been eagerly awaiting this last season. But for me, the addition of Emily Hanover was not a helpful change to the show, and the writing was less skillful and well-structured in the last year. Most shows face a decline in their final seasons, and Quincy's may have been steeper than others, but that may just be because its earlier heights were so high.

I thought she provided a good addition to the show. I know I'll sound like a broken record, but I wish that they would have given one more season to flesh things out with her.

Find me on Facebook

My blog

Jethro, how come there's no ice in Californy? ~ Uncle Jed

Don't look at me, I didn't take it! ~ Jethro

#227 of 230 OFFLINE   Jack P

Jack P

Producer

• 3,465 posts

Posted December 02 2014 - 10:37 PM

The big cheat of having Quincy marry Emily though was how even at the wedding ceremony they STILL wouldn't give us Quincy's first name.  "Do you Quincy....." Come on! 

#228 of 230 OFFLINE   ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,507 posts

Posted April 21 2015 - 12:50 PM

In which episode is "I Want to Hold Your Hand" heard?

#229 of 230 OFFLINE   younger1968

younger1968

Screenwriter

• 2,430 posts

Posted April 21 2015 - 03:44 PM

I plan to get the rest if Quincy down the road as my budget opens up for me to spend the money. 

#230 of 230 OFFLINE   Ron1973

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire

• 1,290 posts
  • LocationSE Missouri

Posted April 22 2015 - 08:50 AM

I plan to get the rest if Quincy down the road as my budget opens up for me to spend the money.

If you have Netflix all seasons are streaming in HD, looking absolutely amazing.

Find me on Facebook

My blog

Jethro, how come there's no ice in Californy? ~ Uncle Jed

Don't look at me, I didn't take it! ~ Jethro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users