What's new

Any solution to getting S-Video Input externally since my TV has no S-Video Input? (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I dont have an S-VIDEO input in my tv, anyone of you know or have any gadgets to solve this? (XBOX I believe requires S-VIDEO or composite.)
-Bert

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Bert,
Your TV doesn't have S-Video, but does it have a composite connection? If so, that's the default connection type that the Xbox ships with.
Now, if your TV has no inputs other then RF cable, I'd suggest buying a new TV along with your Xbox
biggrin.gif
Otherwise buy a Xbox RF modulator (if MS doesn't have one at launch, I'm sure some third party will)
Personally, I wouldn't dare use the Xbox with a RF connection. Ughh, what a waste of system capabilities.
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Ok well then you'll be fine then. The Xbox ships with a composite cable connection(RCA - yellow[video]-red/white[analog audio])
Since your TV has these, you'll be fine.
Peace.
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
you can get a cable that will pass svhs into composite, but its a waste if the system comes with composite cables

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks