Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

The Big Valley Season 2?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 of 62 OFFLINE   Greg2356

Greg2356

Second Unit

• 357 posts

Posted September 20 2009 - 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Greg2356 

Gary, I do certainly believe that "Leave It To Beaver" will be released at some point because like you say it is "So Iconic!!!! I can't see how it 'Couldn't Be Released' in it's 'Entirety' in the near future. I know that Jerry Mathers is going to be on Oprah soon among other guests as well, since I happened to walk in on a Promo for the show, but unfortunately I didn't see the whole thing. So I am not sure if it is today or next week! Sorry about that!!!! If I find out, I'll post again.

Update: Jerry Mathers is introduced by Oprah Winfrey on Monday's September 21, 2009 Oprah Show. It is an episode where Oprah goes back in time to the 1960's.

#62 of 62 OFFLINE   ToddR2

ToddR2

Stunt Coordinator

• 150 posts

Posted December 26 2010 - 07:22 AM

I haven't seen this mentioned on here yet, but the complete season 2 of The Big Valley will be released in Germany on February 17th, by Kinowelt. Kinowelt have released the first two seasons of The High Chaparral as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users