What's new

Welcome (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Ron, RAF, Adam, Gregg and myself will be attending CEDIA this year. Here is the place you will see our coverage of this year's event.

This is also the place to let us know what you are most interested in from the world of consumer electronics. Post what you are most interested in and we will try to get it covered and reported on in this forum.

Thanks,
Parker

Orlando

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Parker,

Should we post our questions in this thread or start new threads for each question?

Cause I really want to know when the audio equipment is going to be able to decode the new Hi-Def DTS and Dolby.

Enjoy the show, Guys.
Orlando

David_Rivshin

Second Unit
I'll echo the sentiments of the previous requests. Two things that I'm eager to see are:
Pre/Pro's and receivers that have at *least* 3 HDMI inputs and can decode all the newest audio formats.
Inexpensive 1080p native front projectors, hopefully capable of a 24/48/72Hz refresh rate.

And if any of our friends from SVS, Outlaw Audio, Ascend Acoustics, Adire Audio, etc, are in attendance, I'm always interested to see what new things they have cooking.

-- Dave

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Orlando:

You can start up separate threads in reference to what you are interested in. This is just basically a welcome thread.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Keep 'em coming and we will see what we can get covered.

Parker

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Well since I live at the HD software forum...
HD!!! :-0
Just slightly joking.
As I would like info on HD disc players & 1080p displays.
Have a GREAT time! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks