Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Ghost Hunters

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 of 14 OFFLINE   Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor

• 763 posts

Posted September 03 2006 - 01:26 PM

Is it coming back? Any idea's when? I just looked at their website but all of the links I tried are dead and there is a bar at the top and it says season 2.5 on Wednesdays but I don't see anything, Eureka is on then, now.

#2 of 14 OFFLINE   Scott-S

Scott-S

Screenwriter

• 2,042 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Zion

Posted September 03 2006 - 01:34 PM

Yes, as far as I know they are showing new episodes in October.
-----
Scott

View My DVD Collection
Stop the on-screen Bugs!!!!!!

#3 of 14 OFFLINE   Justin Bauer

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor

• 553 posts

Posted September 04 2006 - 08:47 AM

Now, are the new episodes finally going to be season 3?

Any news on the season 2 DVDs?
We're Texas.

#4 of 14 OFFLINE   Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor

• 763 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 12:12 AM

Yeah, I agree, it has been "season" 2 going on forever now. I guess it really does not matter any but that will be one big dvd set. I wish they would at least play re runs or something, I miss watching them and certain ones I could watch several times.

#5 of 14 OFFLINE   Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator

• 173 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 02:49 AM

Season 3 begins in October. The DVD sets for season 2 and 2.5 are available on Sept. 19th (separately of course Posted Image). I am very much looking forward to the start of the new season. This has become one of the weekly "must-watch" shows for us.
Christopher Cheadle
Dayton, OH

#6 of 14 OFFLINE   Justin Bauer

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor

• 553 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Cheadle
Season 3 begins in October. The DVD sets for season 2 and 2.5 are available on Sept. 19th (separately of course Posted Image). I am very much looking forward to the start of the new season. This has become one of the weekly "must-watch" shows for us.

excellent news - other than the seperate releases...but I am not surprised considering that HBO is doing it with the Sopranos and Entourage DVDs this year.
We're Texas.

#7 of 14 OFFLINE   Christopher Cheadle

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator

• 173 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 08:09 AM

I dug through the Sci-Fi schedule and it looks like the official start date for Season 3 is October 11 at 9:00 Eastern.

For the DVD sets, I've seen each preorder for around $16 and change. If you get both, it would equal around 22 episodes, which would put it on par with most TV on DVD releases. Great value IMO. Posted Image
Christopher Cheadle
Dayton, OH

#8 of 14 OFFLINE   Chad Isaacs

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor

• 763 posts

Posted September 05 2006 - 11:41 AM

I will have to watch for the sets, I still have not gotten season 1 but it is on my list, its one of those "I never see it in the store so I forget about it" titles and I asked for it for christmas last year but I got tools instead, Ironically I am not in the least bit handy...nor have I ever asked for tools?

#9 of 14 OFFLINE   Bobby T

Bobby T

Supporting Actor

• 586 posts

Posted September 07 2006 - 11:54 AM

I can tell you guys that they filmed some episodes over seas but I am not allowed to say where. Also if any of you are in or near the Louisville,Ky area Ron Milione will be at our 5th annual paranormal convention Sept.23&24 with overnight investigations sept. 22 and sept. 23.
We childproofed our house but one managed to get in anyway.

Threats appeal a lot more to us than they do to ordinary people.
Hannibal Smith

#10 of 14 OFFLINE   Inspector Hammer!

Inspector Hammer!

Executive Producer

• 11,067 posts
  • LocationWilmington, Delaware

Posted September 07 2006 - 03:30 PM

Are you a member of TAPS, Bobby?

Yes, I heard that they are going to do some investigating in old castles and mansions, that should yield some results, and if not, the investigation itself is always fun. Posted Image
"That's Jack Bauer!!!!!! He's coming for me!!!!!" - Charles Logan

#11 of 14 OFFLINE   Justin Bauer

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor

• 553 posts

Posted September 07 2006 - 06:48 PM

There is a place right by where I live (Humble, Texas) that made a top 10 creepiest/haunted list recently.

It is an old ghost town and cemetary hidden in the woods behind a large strip mall. The place is freaking creepy. I used to go back there as a teen and I have never seen a group of 20 people all freaked out at once.

It would be great to see the Ghost Hunters go there, but it is a wide open outdoor area with alot of danger due to the transients who hop trains nearby.
We're Texas.

#12 of 14 OFFLINE   Bobby T

Bobby T

Supporting Actor

• 586 posts

Posted September 08 2006 - 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Hammer!
Are you a member of TAPS, Bobby?

Yes, I heard that they are going to do some investigating in old castles and mansions, that should yield some results, and if not, the investigation itself is always fun. Posted Image

no, I am a member of the Louisville Ghost Hunters Society. Our founder and President, Keith Age, is good friends with Jason, Grant, and Ron Milione. I am a site moderator and chat room moderator for our site as well as an investigator. I have not met any of them face to face yet, just Ron as a guest in our chat room. Very cool guy. But I will be meeting some of them at our convention face to face in a couple of weeks. I can say that there will be some good episodes in season 3.

It would come as a huge surprise if sci fi cancels them anytime soon as Ghost Hunters is one of thier top rated shows.

Hannibal Smith

#13 of 14 OFFLINE   Dave Mack

Dave Mack

Producer

• 4,665 posts

Posted March 12 2007 - 09:37 AM

does anyone know when the show is back?

#14 of 14 OFFLINE   Bobby T

Bobby T

Supporting Actor

• 586 posts

Posted March 12 2007 - 10:54 AM

It will be back in the late spring, possibly in June.

Hannibal Smith

Forum Nav Content I Follow