Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Alias Question o.0

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 of 6 green_thing

green_thing

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted August 30 2006 - 06:41 AM

Posted Image <--- Man that guy is cool

I'm not good at writing, so..I'm going to be blunt. I hope none of you are offended. My parents(-.-) recently purchased(pre-oredered) the complete alias collection with-out my knowledge. I just have one problem with that. They preordered it from walmart.

Link: http://www.walmart.c....uct_id=5148281

As you may see on the page, they mention nothing about the special edition.

So, my questions are:

1. Is there a non-special edition set being produced?
1a. If so, do you think the version at the link is the non-special?

Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but It's already been charged to there credit card. I'm just wondering..cause I want to know If I'll be stuck with a crappy version Posted Image

The main reason why I ask, is at amazon*...they specifically say that it comes with the "rambaldi artifact box".

*http://www.amazon.co....1&voteError=0

Thanks for all your help,
-Adam

#2 of 6 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted August 30 2006 - 08:08 AM

There's only one complete collection coming, and it's in a Rambaldi box, so you should be just fine. I can't imagine you couldn't cancel the Wal-Mart version if you wanted to, since it's a pre-order. Shipping from Wal-Mart is usually cheap, so there's probably no reason to change.

#3 of 6 green_thing

green_thing

Auditioning

• 2 posts

Posted August 30 2006 - 09:34 AM

ok. Thanks for your quick and informative response. ^.^

#4 of 6 jamalana

jamalana

Auditioning

• 4 posts

Posted August 31 2006 - 12:53 PM

Just thought I'd add that Amazon had originally listed the Alias Collection with no mention of the Rambaldi artifact box also. They only updated the description within the last week or so, if I remember correctly. So, yeah, I agree that you're getting the Rambaldi set! Posted Image

#5 of 6 Will_B

Will_B

Producer

• 4,733 posts

Posted August 31 2006 - 04:50 PM

Who would have thought that's where Rambaldi would have hidden it!

< 0 >
"Scientists are saying the future is going to be far more futuristic than they originally predicted." -Krysta Now

#6 of 6 Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H

Executive Producer

• 14,836 posts
  • LocationNorth Texas

Posted September 07 2006 - 04:29 PM

In case you are still worried about this, check out that Wal-Mart link. It's got the art up now.