Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Jericho ongoing thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
786 replies to this topic

#781 of 787 OFFLINE   joshEH

joshEH

Producer

• 3,921 posts
  • LocationRoom 303, The Heart O' The City Hotel

Posted January 23 2008 - 08:05 AM

Some possible good news:

"Pablo, please take Chet's corpse into the other room, and then fix Mr. Hallenbeck a drink."

#782 of 787 OFFLINE   ChrisCook

ChrisCook

Screenwriter

• 1,514 posts

Posted January 23 2008 - 08:51 AM

And even more "Jericho" news:

'Jericho' Finds Shelter at Sci Fi - Fan-favorite show will air on cable on Mondays - Zap2it

What's not mentioned in the above article is this from Sci-Fi Wire:

#783 of 787 OFFLINE   Louis C

Louis C

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted February 08 2008 - 01:35 PM

Capt Kirk ---> ROFL I am getting really psyched for Season Two, starting next week!

#784 of 787 OFFLINE   Bill Robertson

Bill Robertson

Stunt Coordinator

• 76 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 09:36 AM

Are we allowed to talk about them yet ...at least in a non-spoiler fashion? I've watched the first two but am saving the third one for tomorrow night. IMHO what I've seen so far has continued the upward trend of the second half of last season and got me psyched for the rest of this seven episode run. People here in the UK are often quite disparaging about US tv but I don't see UK broadcasters putting out anything as good as Jericho, Lost, Heroes etc. Score one for Uncle Sam! :-)

#785 of 787 OFFLINE   Louis C

Louis C

Supporting Actor

• 739 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 02:01 PM

No, please don't discuss any S2 material without spoilerlizing. None have aired yet, and I would assume most readers here have not 'obtained' them online. Thanks.

#786 of 787 OFFLINE   Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt

Executive Producer

• 15,441 posts
  • LocationAlbany, NY

Posted February 11 2008 - 05:07 PM

I, for one, am waiting for the OTA broadcast tomorrow night. Let's keep it to what has aired on the East Coast.

#787 of 787 OFFLINE   Bill Robertson

Bill Robertson

Stunt Coordinator

• 76 posts

Posted February 11 2008 - 08:30 PM

Sorry, I've been a naughty boyPosted Image my excuse is I live in the UK. Season 1 aired here in a graveyard slot on ITV4 *after* I'd read about it in a magazine and found online copies. I plan on buying the DVDs - I will most likely get hold of a R1 copy as these things take ages to come out on R2. Even Heroes which has been a big success here came out later than the US version and in a split pack so you had to buy TWO full price box sets to get the whole season! They pulled the same stunt with Lost too - nothing but a giant ripoffPosted Image

I see there is now an official Season 2 thread started today so I guess I'll see you all over there after you see the premierePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users