Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

HEAVEN'S GATE special edition

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted August 15 2012 - 05:21 PM

And Richard W: If you're really curious, the short version of HEAVEN'S GATE is available on amazon.fr. The region 2, PAL DVD is 4:3 letterbox but is a much "cleaner" transfer than the DVDs of the long version. I ordered it and had it in my mailbox here in NJ barely a week later. Vincent
Does it have the same cover art as the American, MGM edition and does it clock in at 143 minutes? I'll buy it but I want to be sure I'm getting the right one.

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,386 posts

Posted August 16 2012 - 12:18 PM

This is the shorter version: http://www.amazon.fr...5148140&sr=1-1. Quite reasonable but some of the third party vendors don't ship to the US.

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   Richard--W

Richard--W

Producer

• 3,527 posts

Posted August 16 2012 - 12:34 PM

Yeah that's what I thought, but I wanted to double-check with someone who actually has it because a couple of my purchases in foreign countries has went wrong lately. Thanks Bob Cashill. The postage is not reasonable.

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   Bob Cashill

Bob Cashill

Screenwriter

• 2,386 posts

Posted August 16 2012 - 01:06 PM

LOL, I was going to add that the price is reasonable--but not the shipping. But if you want it, there it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users