What's new

A few question re: Burnout Revenge and PGR3 for the 360 (1 Viewer)

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on three questions I had regarding these two games:

1. I recentlly downloaded the BMW M3 for PGR3 from the Xbox Live Marketplace. I thought that the car would automatically show up in My Garage (like the prior free downloadable cars have), however, it is nowhere to be found. I double-checked that I did, in fact, download the BMW and I did indeed. How/where can I find the car which I paid for?

2. I like playing racing games using my own custom soundtracks instead of the in-game soundtrack. I cannot figure out how to turn on the custom soundtrack for PGR3.

3. Ditto for Burnout Revenge

Your thoughts are appreciated!

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Well, it's been MONTHS since I played PGR 3. But here is how to import your own songs for Burnout Revenge. On the regular XBox for Burnout 3 you would have to go into EA Trax and tell the game you wanted to input a custom soundtrack (which you would have burned on your hard drive). For Burnout Revenge, it's simple. You can either go into the settings area and customize the EA soundtrack (by eliminating tracks you hate or whatever) or you can burn music onto your 360 HD or you can add your Ipod or MP3 player (make sure your Ipod playlists are no more than 100 songs as the 360 cannot recognize more than 100 tracks). Simply hit the master button on your controller (the one right in the middle of the controller with the glowing green bars) and a window will pull in from your left. Go to the song selection icon and the XBox will ask if you want to bring in music from your hard drive or it will scan for your Ipod (MP3 player). Then you simply tell it what playlist to play and whether you want the tracks randomized or not. Then simply hit the B button about three times to back into the game. The games effects (tires screeching and cars crashing) will still be heard over your songs, but you no longer have to be forced to listen to the EA soundtrack. I believe the process is identical for PGR 3 (from what I remember) but you will have to try it to find out.

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I cannot answer your BMW question as I haven't bought any cars for that game through the marketplace. Sorry!

Dan B

Screenwriter
For the BMW, you have to go to the car list and "buy" the BMW...it costs $0, and then put it in a garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks