What's new

Suspect Arrested, Then Not Charged, In JonBenet Ramsey Murder Case (1 Viewer)

RichardK

Second Unit
Wow! I thought this was going to be one of those unsolved cases... It will be interesting to see what evidence they have on the guy.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I feel terrible for the family. Patsy passed away from Cancer in June, and they were ridiculed and virtually blamed for the murder from the get go. They became pariah. And they were lampooned relentlessly.

And in the end, it looks like only after her death do they capture the sicko pedophile who did it ;(

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
Patsy was apparently informed before her death that they had located a suspect. It'll be interesting how this unfolds.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
He has now apparently confessed to the killing and is a suspect in another child sex crime per CNN. Very interesting indeed.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Do you really think any amount of $$$ is worth a kiddie rapist & murderer status in a penitentiary or possibly death row?

--
H

dany

Supporting Actor
Real Name
D

Gee,i wonder what a guy by himself was doing in Thailand, seeing the sights?

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"I certainly hope Patsy, wherever she is, can rest a little easier"

Supposedly she did know they were looking at this guy. I guess theyre been watching him for while. Itll be interesting to hear more details come about.

I feel terrible for the family.John Ramsey also lost another daughter, from his first marriage to a car accident in 92

Supposedly now the suspects exwife is providing a alibi for him.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
That kind of speculation will be killed if the guy's DNA (being taken right now) matches the DNA found on the girl's underwear. That would seal the case.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Why is this guy being paraded around on tv in front of the press and such?

Shouldnt he be locked down in a room with police so they can find out if he really did this?

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
It always was a high profile case, mostly because of the beauty pageant footage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks