Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests to win things like this Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote and you won't get the popup ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Any News about Superboy Season 2?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 MattSav

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator

• 86 posts

Posted August 16 2006 - 04:46 AM

Warner has announced the final season of Lois and Clark and the final seasons of The Adventures of Superman for 11/14. I was really hoping that Superboy Season 2 would be announced on this date as well. Anyone have an update on this? I hope the season 1 sales were decent enough to warrant a release of season 2.

#2 of 4 Pete Battista

Pete Battista

Screenwriter

• 1,959 posts
  • LocationPrincess Anne, Md. USA

Posted August 16 2006 - 08:48 AM

I was hoping for an announcement too... I bought Superboy: Season 1 as a blind buy and found it to be cheesy... but also found it to be a lot of fun. And since I heard that the show really picks up starting with the second season I was really hoping we would see a season 2 release!

#3 of 4 todd s

todd s

Lead Actor

• 6,854 posts

Posted August 17 2006 - 03:10 AM

Looking forward to the 4th season episodes..."Roads Not Taken, pts.1&2". Really good stuff.
Bring back John Doe! Or at least resolve the cliff-hanger with a 2hr movie or as an extra on a dvd release.

#4 of 4 Randall Cyrenne

Randall Cyrenne

Stunt Coordinator

• 83 posts

Posted August 18 2006 - 06:26 PM

I bought Season 1 despite knowing of it's infamy, largely due to wanting to see a S2 release. I think WHV knows that S1 is not as popular with Super-fans, so I'm hoping they'll still take a chance on S2. They may just be holding off due to all the other Superman product coming out later this year, and preferred to finish off Lois & Clark and the Reeves show first.

Incidentally, I do find S1 cheesy fun.