What's new

Poll: How many DVDs do you have? (1 Viewer)

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Yep, my crown is lost. The first person with greater than 1000 chimed in. Not that I had hope my 200-300 would last.

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
53 (and also growing slowly). I am picky as to which titles I choose to keep and have been collecting since June 1997. The Arrival was my first DVD (which I no longer have).
------------------
Link Removed
15354t.jpg

------------------
My Favourite Movie

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Up to about 150, then quickly fell back to 105. Which includes TPM.
Brent L
------------------
OK guys ..... The tour of the Paradigm
plant is now being planned. GO TO THE HOME THEaTER
MEETS PAGE and register.

JohanK

Second Unit
Just shy of 150, I think.
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/equipment/28687.html

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Haven't counted 'em lately, but I'd say I'm somewhere around 300 or so with another six added next week! :)
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Joe Bernardi

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joe Bernardi
252, with a few others on order.
For those of you who have not counted them, download DVD Profiler and have it do the counting (and much else) for you.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
0 DVDs. Mostly music guy but I will be buying some soon. If its any consolation, my roomate has 10.
------------------
you lose it here and your in a world of hurt...

Deepak Shenoy

Supporting Actor
I have been collecting since early 98 and hovering around the 150 mark for quite some time (getting rid of some old titles I picked up during the early days while I selectively add new titles to my collection).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks