Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

A question about combining dvd preorders at amazon.com

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Xenia Stathakopoulou

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Screenwriter

• 2,417 posts

Posted August 14 2006 - 02:14 AM

Ok, ive been ordering from amazon for a while .Theres 2 dvd that come out at the end of the month that i want, if i combine them into 1 order will they arrive in the same package, or will they still ship seperately ? Also if it helps they both come out on the same day, anyone try this before ?
At last my body is reunited with my soul which was always feminine.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Russell G

Russell G

Fake Shemp

• 10,311 posts
  • LocationDeadmonton

Posted August 22 2006 - 09:48 AM

If they come out on the same day in the future, they will most likely all shiop together. I do this all the time, combining pre-orders into one big shipment at the end of the month, so that I can cancel items if I see them cheaper on release day. I've only had them send a combined order in 2 shipments when I combined them a day before release and they must of had it in packaging already. Otherwise no problems. This is on both Amazon.ca and .com, to my experiance. .com is more on the ball (I had an order placed on stocking items and forgot one thing, went to combine them and the couldn't as the original order was already in packing within 2 hours.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users