What's new

Rate my Proposed System! (1 Viewer)

Colin Runner

Agent
Real Name
Colin R.
Ok, this will be my first "real" HT and music setup. The requirements are that everything should have a very low visual impact. I've been researching for months, learning stuff and piecing together the best budget system to fits our needs. Sounds first, then HT.

I'll be making an in-floor Infinite Baffle subwoofer with 4 15" PE drivers.

The Maggies will be the speakers, I'll probably cross them at around 150Hz. Sometime in the future we may decide to upgrade to the MG 1s for the mains.

The projector is a 480p, but that suites our video and TV habits, HD doesn't make sense yet.

Here is the total system drawn out:

Rate it for value, price, quality, and how it compares to a traditional system please! Feedback would also be nice :) :)

CR

mylan

Screenwriter
I like it, but I would reconsider the projector. You just know you are going to want HD once you see that image. I'd opt for something like the Panasonic 900.

Will d s

Stunt Coordinator
It looks great but depends on if you like dlp or lcd. Try them both to see which you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks