What's new

Law and Order Criminal Intent Series 2 in R2... (1 Viewer)

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
Looks like someone at Vivendi/Universal is finally using their brains and not only releasing this in R2 first, but not pricing it at double the price it'll eventually sell for in the States. I just ordered my copy for £23.97 from amazon.co.uk -- I'm sure I'll get over the different opening credits sequence and music.

Unfortunately I notice that the original Law and Order series 4 just came out and is still at £33.xx -- hello? The previous shows are at least £10 cheaper -- what are these morons thinking, that everyone outside of the US is a sucker? Of course I bought that upon release in the states for much less, thanks to the grey market.

Anyway, stoked to finally have an uninterrupted run of Criminal Intent. Hopefully they won't wait too long to release series 4, and maybe we'll see some more SVU before long.

Katherine_K

Second Unit
I'd just like to see either CI Season 2, SVU Season 3, or the original Season 5 in the states to be honest. We're getting Conviction in two weeks but we haven't had a season from one of the non-cancelled series since December 2005.

Sean Aaron

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Aaron
Conviction, what's that? Another attempt at a fourth Law and Order series?

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
It's a series from Dick Wolf that includes Stephanie March reprising her SVU role as Alexandra Cabot. It exists in the same fictional universe, but the structure is more like a legal version of Grey's Anatomy.

Katherine_K

Second Unit
Just thought i'd let people know that the tag at the end of the Law and Order trailer on Conviction says "Look for Law & Order Criminal Intent the Second Year coming soon to DVD." No art or date given.

I suspect we're looking at a December release, they seem to be doing the Dick Wolf properties every four months.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks