What's new

GameCube help would be appreciated. :) (2 Viewers)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
OK, when I get my GameCube, I'm under the impression that it comes with analog cables for audio and either S-Video or composite video. The problem is is that my reciever doesnt have composite video nor does my tv have that or S-VIDEO. How do I get the video signal through, do I need an RF switch, or did I get the wrong information and it turns out the GC comes with a regular RCA video cable? This is making me really paranoid and I'm getting upset..
frown.gif

I have a JVC RX7010VBK, you can find pictures of the rear on crutchfield.com and I have a really nice Zenith but it only has a coaxial jack (the screw kind of coax.) and analog audio (one pair) and one video input.
If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me, I need to make a decision. But if you can please tell me somethnig before resorting to getting a new TV because my mom and my brother bought me it for X-Mas a year ago and it would probobly make her mad, please do.
Thanks in advance.
-Bert

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Bert,
I think (from reading some of your other posts) that you are getting composite and component mixed up.
Composite is the default (yellow RCA video cable w/ red/white analog audio RCA jacks also)
Component video has 3 RCA jacks for the video signal (red, green, blue)
Hope this helps.
Andrew
------------------
ICQ# - 119869807

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks