What's new

Netflix lawsuit settlement (1 Viewer)

Tim L

Second Unit
I know that netflix had to make due on the lawsuit which would up the ante to peoples accounts- for example I currently have 3 movies out at one time- but I signed up to accept netflix's response to the lawsuit- so I should be receiving 4 movies out at one time. When does this take effect? I was under the impression that this should have started already- anyone else signup for this? thanks
Tim

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I signed up for it but regret that. Lawyers are the only ones who'll really benefit from this lawsuit. A few extra movies versus millions of dollars. Pathetic.

At any rate, I don't know when anything will actually take effect but would also be interested in knowing. Near October would be great so I can rent some horrors even though I'm flat broke. :laugh:

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Geez. I had forgotten about it. Signed up, never really expected to receive anything. So far, I am not disappointed.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I registered for the settlement too and so far haven't heard anymore on when I'd be able to get my rentals. I am no longer a Netflix customer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.