What's new

MARTIN AND LEWIS SET VOLUME I (1 Viewer)

Charles H

Screenwriter
According to davisdvd.com the Martin & Lewis Collection, volume I has been (mysteriously?) re-scheduled for October 31.

BrianRi

Stunt Coordinator
Quote: According to davisdvd.com the Martin & Lewis Collection, volume I has been (mysteriously?) re-scheduled for October 31.

Not so much of a mystery when you consider that Jerry is more of a monster than Frankenstein and more of a blood-sucker than Dracula.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary

Yes, it will be included. I'm not letting my hopes get too high until I hear an official announcement from Paramount that this is a firm date and/or until I see this set up for pre-order from multiple outlets (Amazon and DDD, or DDD and DVDPlanet, etc).

Gary "once bitten, twice shy" O.

Shawn Cornwell

Stunt Coordinator
Glad to see this one showing up again. I'm hoping with the delay, Lewis will be offering some tidbits (commentaries or interviews) on the DVDS, similar to what he did for the solo Lewis titles. Outakes would be cool, too.

FrancisP

Screenwriter
The Martin and Lewis set Volume 1 is now listed on the deepdiscountdvd website for Oct 31.

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary

Yep, I saw that too. And that is very, very encouraging news to me. I'd say this is a definite go now. Yippee!

Gary "I'll get this set just for 'Scared Stiff' and 'Jumping Jacks', the other films are just bonuses to me" O.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
AS A HEads up, Way... Way Out will be on tv next week.
monday night 8pm est on INHD2 for those that get that channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks