What's new

Friend needs to sell some AWESOME SUBS!!! (1 Viewer)

Mark Hayenga

Supporting Actor
Hey guys,

I've got an online buddy who needs to sell some woofers. He's a well known fellow in the audio world but doesn't have the time right now to advertise or sell this due to a move, so I'm doing the advertising for him.

It's an 18" TC Sounds unit that he had custom built. 35mm xmax, 20Hz Fo, ~90L Vas, Qt .28, .5" gap and 3.5" long 4" diameter Ti former with flat wound Ti VC. Coil is a custom quad-tapped 8 layer Precision Econowind unit. High inductance - will need EQ. 90lbs so shipping will be a lot. I think he gave me these specs from memory, but they should be close. 9.5L Vd. Let's just call this "The Beast MK-II".

Also has a smaller 15" prototype unit, TC-3HP 15" with 3.5" long coil. don't know specs, 50lbs. 5.5L Vd.

Dual PR's available for each.

Like I said, I am just advertising this for him - once I find an interested buyer, all dealings (payment/shipping/etc) will be done through him. So no one come looking to me for money if anything falls through He's a good guy, and you'll recognize his name once I send the buyer payment info.

I can't really post prices on this since it's custom prototype stuff, so let's just say $700 for the 18 and 350 for the 15 ****OR BEST OFFER****.

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks