What's new

What movie character would you love to have a relationship with? (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
What character in the movie would you wanna go out with, and marry, and spend the rest of your life with??? Im not talking about the ACTOR/ACTRESS, i mean the character they play, the characters' personalities, likes/dislikes, and other things...
For me, it would be Josie from Josie and the Pussycats...
First, she's loyal and trustworthy to her friends which I think is very important in any relationship, loyalty.
Second, she doesn't care much about the latest trends, and doesnt follow them by buying the latest stuff, listening to the latest music. Which i think is kinda like me, since all my friends listen to Pop, Rap, R&B, and i listen to Rock/Alternative, Punk, and i dont really care if they like it or not. They buy $90 pants from the Gap, and $135 outfits. I buy $10 gap pants on the clearance rack, and $35 Bluenotes jeans. (Dont get me wrong, i do have a liking to SOME pop, but i never spend over $40 on any article of clothing.. that is until I find myself a freakin job!)
Third is the music... I love that kind of Pop-Punk kinda music, though the stuff in Josie was kinda slow and more on the pop side, its main roots are from stuff like Blink182 (my fav band), MxPx, Sum41, New Found Glory, that kind of Pop-Punk.
Well, thats me.. how bout yours?
Edit: And also coz Rachel leigh cook was so damn cute in Josie and She's All That...
yum.gif
drool.gif

------------------
[Edited last by NickSo on September 02, 2001 at 07:47 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure you people already know what my response is going to be, so I won't even say anything. :)
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

G Miller

Stunt Coordinator
Mine would be Mary, from "There's something about Mary", she loves sports, drinks beer, has a vibrator, and is a knock out to look at.
Second place goes to Nadia from American Pie... no explination needed
biggrin.gif

------------------

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Right this minute I'm thinking Rollergirl from Boogie Nights (as played by the yummy Heather Graham).
yum.gif

I can see myself rolling around with her for a long time, well until my rollerskates run out of juice.

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
NickSo,
Rachel Leigh Cook is such a cutie, but I was shocked that you didn't choose Mena Suvari from American Pie...
I'm sure you people already know what my response is going to be, so I won't even say anything.
Let me guess... that valedictorian-in-a-wheelchair from Ghost World? :)
My first choice would be Natalie Portman's character from "Anywhere But Here". Beautiful and sweet.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Great topic Nick! Everytime I watch Before Sunrise I fall in love with Julie Delpy's charactor 'Celine'. She's so real and so sweet, and so ravishing to both the eye's and the mind that you just know that God was feeling esspecially artistic the day he made her.
********SPOILERS AHEAD!!************
It's silly to say this, but whenever I watch that movie, I want to be Ethan Hawke's charactor SO bad, and not just for the obvious reason. But because he's lucky enough to meet this angel on a train, and then spends the whole following night with her just walking and talking in the most romantic city on earth, Vienna. It's a situation I could only dream about. It actually really HURTS when they split up at the end, I TRULY FEEL how much it must be breaking his heart to part with her. That's a pain I hope I never feel.
------------------
"How can I heal, when I can't feel time?"
Leonard from Memento

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Michael: Well, we're talking about the movie character's personality, not the actresses... i just find Josie more attractive than Heather in American Pie (Mena Suvari)...
If i were talkin about the real actresses, then mena would be first, followed by Rachel Leigh Cook in a VERY CLOSE second...
Matthew, so your choice would be the character Rini Bell played? So if you met a dumb blonde cheerleader you'd wanna go out with her???
Remember, im not asking for the actress/actor, but the person they play... so the fictional characters if you will (Unless the movie is based on a true story... :) )
Edit 2: Yaknow what i just realized, the guy they (Mena and Rachel's character) both get together with at the end is the same in Mena's American Virgin and Rachel's 'Josie'... Damn, lucky guy... Stupid *Looks in IMDB* Gabriel Mann... He sucks at acting too...
furious.gif

------------------
[Edited last by NickSo on September 02, 2001 at 10:10 PM]

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Cherry Falls said:
Um, last time I checked she was a brunette... that or I'm color blind. :)
------------------
mynewsig.jpg

Link Removed - DVD Reviewer
Link Removed / AOL IM: MrMatthew / ICQ: 96444542
"I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule."

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Well, Mary from TSAM is a great choice.
I would also love to have a relationship with Marty (Natalie Portman) from Beautiful Girls, because she'd be of age by now. I absolutely love her character in that movie (which needs a real DVD release).
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Santanico P a n d e m o n Iu m
"Welcome to slavery. "

Deep bass guitar rumbles and howls while the slithering python slides beside her flesh…So Sudden!…she has viciously extracted all the life that she craves.
[Edited last by Eric Scott on September 03, 2001 at 01:23 AM]

G Miller

Stunt Coordinator
OH yeah, Mia Wallace is a definate contender. What about Alabama from True Romance!
------------------

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Ripley from Alien Resurrection !!!
Deal, you can have the cloned version, and I'll take the original Ripley from Aliens...
"Yeah Baby, Kick my ass!"
biggrin.gif

However, Dizzy from Starship Troopers or Trinity from The Matrix would do as well... :)
------------------
~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~

JohanK

Second Unit
Ms. Kensington (Liz Hurley) from Austin Powers: IMOM. She's sexy, refined, has a great smile, forgiving, has a sense of humor and intelligent.
Other choices would be Catherine Deane (J Lo) from The Cell, Cora (Salma Hayek) in Fled and Amber (Stacey Dash) in Mo' Money.
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/equipment/28687.html
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks