What's new

Infocus Screenplay 4805 16:9 DLP projector, $630 shipped! (1 Viewer)

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Infocus SreenPlay 16:9 DLP projector for sale, $630 insured and shipped anywhwere in the continental US.

There are just barely over 400 hours on a 4000 hour rated bulb. I think the last time I had it on it was 402 hours on the lamp counter to be exact. I upgraded to a Sanyo PLV-Z4 and I am looking to recoup some of my money. No dust blobs, no dead pixels used in a dedicated theater room in my basement and a smoke free enviornment. Absolutely an awesome DVD and HD image on this thing. Has been updated to the latest firmware version. Can not be beat for the $$. See link for specs and review.

http://www.projectorcentral.com/info...nplay_4805.htm

Includes: Original box and manual, all cables that came with the unit, extra M1 to DVI adaptor so you can use a standard DVI cable to hook up to the M1 port, a component video to M1 adaptor so you can use the M1 port as an extra component video port plus I am throwing in the metric M4 mounting screws/nuts/washers and a custom black 3/4" thick mounting plate I used to mount the unit to my ceiling mount (ceiling mount not included). Plus free shipping as mentioned above.

Payment by Paypal or money order only.

Email [email protected] for fast response.

Thanks Randy

Doug_

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry if this is off topic, but as an owner of SP4805 myself and having contemplated purchasing the Z4, how do the two compare? I have always felt the 4805 was an excellent projector and an exceptional value. I'm just wondering what twice the price gets you in comparison these days. I actually tested at a Panasonic PT-AE900U in my home and decided to keep the 4805 over the Panny. The blacks just were not inky enough for me with the Panny. The Z4 was the other projector I really wanted to try due to the long throw ratio, but there is not a dealer anywhere near me.

Thanks!...and someone is getting a great deal on this unit at your price!

RANDY FISHER

Second Unit
Doug I would think that the Z4 and Panny are so similar from everything I have read that if you didn't like the Panny you most likely wouldn't like the Z4 either. The blacks are not quite up to the 4805's almost CRT black level but I think they are good enough. The extra resolution and HDMI port are what drew me to the Z4 and the lens shift is just the best invention for setup. That said the 4805 is still a great projector especially for the $$. Like you said, someone is getting a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks