What's new

Directors Any annoying habits that you do that other people find disgusting? (1 Viewer)

Julie K

Screenwriter
I point out threads that should be in the Polls section.
wink.gif

------------------
My DVDs
"Some people think I'm over-prepared, paranoid...maybe even a little crazy. But they never met any pre-Cambrian life forms, did they?"

KevinMcL

Agent
My assistant eats apples really loudly. He just can't get enough in his mouth at once. It drives me up the wall.

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
I have this really nasty rectal condition and.....wait.....Is this thing on?......ummm.....Prank call! Prank call!

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I belch with gusto and never ever exuse myself afterward.
------------------
ribbon.jpg
RainHTFpic.jpg

"Imagine all the people, living life in peace..." - Imagine by John Lennon
[Edited last by Rain on September 14, 2001 at 04:59 PM]
[Edited last by Rain on September 14, 2001 at 05:01 PM]

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
Some hate the sight of yogurt...which I eat everyday baby.
------------------
Chuck
http://www.hometheaterinsider.com

Mitty

Supporting Actor
[*]knuckle cracking[*]excessive blinking[*]blowing into my straw to make bubbles and then giggling[*]leaving my mouth agape whilst staring into space[*]covering one nostril while blowing hard out of the other one - AKA lumberjacking[*]demonstrably pulling the underwear of my...well you get the idea[*]chronic crotch rubbing[*]laughing hysterically at my own thoughts and refusing to tell anyone what I was thinking about[*]getting up and walking away while other people are in mid-sentence[*]using my hand to make the yak yak sign while people are talking[*]saying "I know you are, but what am I?" a LOT[*]playing air guitar[*]sitting naked in other people's office chairs[*]telling people to "talk to the hand" and insisting they "don't go there."[*]shadowboxing in elevators[*]jumping up and down in elevators[*]running the wrong way on crowded escalators[*]going out for meals with friends and forgetting my wallet[*]sitting right in front of someone in an almost empty theatre at the last minute before the show starts[*]picking my teeth with colleague's business cards and then putting them back in the holder [*]chewing on the ends of other people's pens - preferably engraved gold ones
That's about it.
biggrin.gif

[Edited last by Mitty on September 14, 2001 at 05:14 PM]

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I do the worst thing of all: I pick my nose. I try not to, but it's impossible to stop.
/Mike

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Mitty, hahaha, I'm sitting here naked picking my nose blinking continously while reading your list, my mouth is agape, drooling all over the keyboard, and oops I just belched so loudly the cat attacked me.
No I don't have any annoying habits to list sorry. :)
ps. oh yes I crack my knuckles sometimes.
pps. My cat has a bad habit of farting when you least expect it, one of those silent farts that creep up on you and has you leaping towards the door to escape the stench, and the cat just sits there looking around wondering why the room is empty all of a sudden.

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Mitty, you covered just about all of mine except I shadow box in the in the subway, I fart in elevators!
crazy.gif

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
I seem to do the lift and shift(it's a guy thing) a lot which tends to bother people.
------------------
rock_band.gif
"See the world on the wings of rock and roll"

Jake T

Stunt Coordinator
No but yours is obviously posting STUPID posts!!!!!!!!
------------------
Jake T
--"The Things You Do In Life Echo An Eternity"
----Russel Crowe, Gladiator

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
An annoying habit I have is grinning with satisfaction after reading a Mitty (aka Tim) post. I still can't believe I haven't met this guy. :)
Another annoying habit I have is being very critical when watching films. Other people just think I'm nuts.
laugh.gif

Jason
------------------
Link Removed
[email protected] ICQ: 16733922 I Am Jack's DVD List
"After about five minutes of this movie, you're going to wish you had ten beers." Ghost World
My Own Film Review Website Coming Soon!

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
Everyone gives me crap for liking cottage cheese. I also crack my knuckles and back. A few say i belch too much, but my girlfriend can belch me under the table...kinda sad isn't it?
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"blowing into my straw to make bubbles and then giggling" :)
I don't have any bad habits other that my ability to emit gaseous emissions upon request.....and we are talking room clearing here :)
LL cool B

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I eat Parmesan Cheese straight outta the can.
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
People failing to give you the "I'd give it a few minutes before you go in there" warning. Or, on the other hand, people warning you JUST as you have entered the bathroom.
oops, misread post. Actually no, I have done both of these at one time or another
wink.gif

------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website
[Edited last by Richard Travale on September 16, 2001 at 06:08 PM]

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
When I belch it sounds exactly like Godzilla after MechaGodzilla has just stepped on his tail (what am I talking about?), when Sandra belches its barely audible, and she puts her hand to her mouth, I just shake my head and grin and let out my trademark ZillaBelch.
I dare not belch near the sea in case I wake some dormant dinosaur, thinking its a mating call or something.....
Please feel free to ignore this post, I already have.
POSTED BY STEVE'S BELCHING BUDDY, GAMERASON.
[Edited last by Steve Christou on September 17, 2001 at 06:52 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks