What's new

Christmas in pacland special ? (1 Viewer)

Coruscant

Auditioning
Real Name
Victor
If you have it, check your provider's Video-on-Demand service this Christmas. CCTP aired last December along with a host of other rare seldom seen specials on Rogers here in Canada last December without edits or commercials.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I have this on VHS and I would absolutely love to be able to replace it with a DVD!

Joe:C

Second Unit
At the animation chat WB said they would "take a look" at Pac-Man. So it's not too unreasonable to think it may be released on dvd someday.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
This half hour special should have made it to dvd this holiday season. I just checked amazon and used vhs copies of this are going for 70 dollars !WB should consider releasing this special for christmas , it wouldnt take long to restore since its only 1 episode.

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
This belongs out on DVD along with Yogi's First Christmas... but until it does, you should check the schedule on Cartoon Network and Boomerang come December because they usually air both.

Paul

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I think the Pac-Man series would do good on DVD.There's obviously a market for Pac Man since Namco,who own the video game rights,release three or four different variations a year.I don't see how the animated series would be any different.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I agree. My 8 year old niece is hooked on Pac-Man. She has games for both the PS2 and the GameBoy Advance. I would love to be able to show her the old cartoon. I think she'd really enjoy it. It would also bring back a flood of memories for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks