- [*]Do drop ceilings allow more or less sound upstairs?[*]I am still trying to figure out how to bolt my theater seating to the concrete floor. The floor will be carpeted and there is not enough room under my seats to drill for anchors.[*]Our "cable TV" & internet is provided through our phone co. The system uses a gateway in the living room. From there one line goes out for the internet and it allows for only 2 different TVs.
- It will go primarily to the main TV.[*]I would like to also send it to the theater that is located underneath the living room about 15' away.
- [*]One is s-video
- [*]I will send it to 3 bedrooms and a den. (The kids can fight over the remote)
- [*]I would like to send it to the main TV[*]And send it to the bedrooms for the FM radio.
- [*]Should I run CAT5 for the network, or just rely on wireless?[*]If I just use the wireless router for the whole house, does it matter where it is located?[*]If I use a combination of wire/wireless it would probably be in the basement. Does that hurt the wireless performance?