What's new

The Amazing Race 10 (1 Viewer)

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Believe it or not, despite the premiere not happening for another two months or so, the entire cast has already been announced by Zap2It.

Anyone else think that the Tom/Terry team was chosen just for their names? :D

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I have an idea why she was chosen -- pictures #4 and #5 :)

So Phil was talking it up at the summer TCA. Have they already run the race?

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I believe that they just finished taping it.

BTW, I won't provide links of course, but one of them posed for Playboy and you can easily find some pics that leave nothing to the imagination. :D

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
No AR 10 game? :)

I am considering skipping this season. I am just not excited as I have been in the past.

The football overruns will make it a problem to keep up with at times (unless the show is on the Innertube).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Tonight's the season premiere for TAR 10 at 8:30 p.m. EST. Hopefully the 30 minute padding that CBS put between the end of the NFL game and 60 Minutes will allow TAR to begin on time.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi

I couldn't find any pics. :frowning: The only thing I found was that Jamie's sister is Lauren Hill who was a Playmate.

~T

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Heheh...they look exactly alike so I guess it's still possible to watch the show and imagine Jamie racing in the buff. ;)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Damn, I'm pretty impressed by Sarah's effort on the wall.

The Kentucky couple crack me up.

The Asian team are knuckleheads: squirting people with water guns in an airport terminal? Oy!

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
The Best Line of the evening was Do Muslums worship Budda. Does it seem that there is more unlikable couples at the outset this season?
Best
Greg

brentl

Senior HTF Member
I fear that the two cheerleader are going to drive me CRAZY:wacko:
Good start to the show,climbing the wall would be considered a tough thing for anybody, but the girl with 1 leg WOW, she sure has heart. Although her boyfriends constant boisterous cheerleading and enthusiasm is rather tiring.

B

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member

Sure seems that way. My favorite line: "She can run the ironman but she can't stand in line?" May be a nice story, but I think Charla/Mirna were less annoying than her. The bit where we had the Stewart Smalley moment followed by the "Oh, god! This is not it Sarah" line was pretty good comedy too.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
After the first 90 minutes I didn't come away with that impression at all.

The only Race that I came away with a total dislike of a couple after the first episode was when they did the stunt casting of Rob and Amber. I was so sick of them before the Race nothing they could have done on that show would have improved their image.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am sick of the "obligitory" couple who are going to use the race as a way of deciding whether we want to be together or not. They were fighting within five minutes of getting in the car. Also, with regards with the couple getting on the plane first because of her leg...Does it really matter? It's assigned seating.

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I have to agree with that one. The team that was talking about that certainly made themselves out to be boorish buffoons with that one.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Somewhere during the first episode you hear the Single Moms going on about Peter and Sarah which seemed to come out of left field! Either I missed it or what but it seems so far undeserved, IMO... Not sure, what their beef about them is all about.

Rob and Kimberly do seem ripe for an explosion soon... :)

Jay

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Getting rid of a team early was useless...we didn't know them enough yet for it to be dramatic, and it wasn't really unique enough to cause much excitement. Horrible idea.

I absolutely can't stand Peter/Sarah. They're so dull and yet they got so much airtime. I also hate when handicapped people have the mentality of "I can do anything anyone else can...unless it's convenient for me to benefit from my handicap."

AjayM

Screenwriter

There are lots of "obligitory" teams, the gay duo, the two women team, the eye candy team, the jock team, the model team, the "I've never been outside of my house" team, etc, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks