Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

FS: Denon AVR-3803 - SoCal - $215 Local, $250 shipped

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 of 1 OFFLINE   Karl DeAngelo

Karl DeAngelo

• 23 posts

Posted July 13 2006 - 10:25 AM

I put this up here a long time ago with the intention of selling it on Ebay if I didn't sell it here, however, I never ended up putting it on Ebay and never found a local buyer. It is in excellent shape aside from one problem: DTS decoding does not work properly. I don't know if it is my equipment or the receiver, but I presume it is the reciever since my new one (Panasonic SA-XR55) doesn't exhibit the same issue. The receiver plays the DTS signal for a while and suddenly will switch to a garbled mess of sounds of which I assume is the raw DTS signal sound. If you pause the DVD, then press play again the signal will be decoded again and all is good. I've attempted to "reset" the unit as is documented but it did not help. Everything else with the unit, to my knowledge, is 100%. 7/15 Edit: Placed on Ebay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users