What's new

Premier Acoustic Speakers Discussion (1 Viewer)

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ
By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.
Any advice will be appreciated

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ
By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too.
So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers.

LJ Zweck

Auditioning
Real Name
LJ

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
I've nevr used them myself but in a hot and humid climate like FL I'd definently go with weather resistant outdoor speakers. PA has an Indoor/Outdoor category but there doesn't seem to be any products listed. I bet these would be similar to PA's though http://www.amazon.com/BIC-HT56-6-5-Inch-Acoustech-Weather-Resistant/dp/B001NIMUC4/ref=sr_1_133?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1337814971&sr=1-133
Here's some others listed on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_353159402_15?ie=UTF8&bbn=667846011&rh=n%3A667846011%2Cn%3A172563%2Ck%3AOutdoor%20Speakers&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=07ENJ46WT8KWMS9X6EGM&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1348692922&pf_rd_i=667846011

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks