Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo
- - - - -

Premier Acoustic Speakers Discussion

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 of 4 OFFLINE   LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 10:59 AM

By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too. So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers. Any advice will be appreciated

#2 of 4 OFFLINE   LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 11:00 AM

By all means am I defending this brand or product what so ever, but I am looking for advice for my additional zones. I currently run 4- 8" w/tweet wall speakers (rectangle ones) 2 -8" ceiling speakers (round ones).. They are the cheap Premier Acoustic Brand and they seriously pound with my Denon 3321 receiver, the set up was supposed to be a 5.1 but they sent me an extra wall, so I am using 2 for the center. The sub is a 12 and is really good vs my 5.1 klipsch with a 10" sub. The wall speakers are way better than the little theater in a box Klipsch set up and cheaper too. So here is my question, what should I get to do multi zones out side? one in the garage, one on patio... I live in Fl, hot and humid is the standard. What speakers should I buy? I still want flush mount speakers. Any advice will be appreciated

#3 of 4 OFFLINE   LJ Zweck

LJ Zweck

Auditioning

• 3 posts

Posted May 23 2012 - 11:01 AM

#4 of 4 OFFLINE   gene c

gene c

Producer

• 5,734 posts
  • LocationBay area, Ca

Posted May 23 2012 - 11:18 AM

I've nevr used them myself but in a hot and humid climate like FL I'd definently go with weather resistant outdoor speakers. PA has an Indoor/Outdoor category but there doesn't seem to be any products listed. I bet these would be similar to PA's though http://www.amazon.co...814971&sr=1-133 Here's some others listed on Amazon http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=667846011
"Everyday room": Panasonic 58" Plasma, Dish HD DVR, Pioneer Elite vsx-23, BDP-23 BR, dv58avi universal dvd player, Paradigm Studio 20 V1, CC-450, Dayton HSU-10 subwoofer.

"Movie/Music room": Toshiba 65" DLP, Dish HD receiver, Marantz 7005, CC-4003, BD-7006, Polk LSI25's-LSi7's-LSiC, 2 original Dayton 10" "Mighty-Mites" subwoofers. (subject to change without notice).

Also have  MB Quart Vera VS05 +.....too much to list. Help me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users