-

Photo
- - - - -

voicemail to e-mail

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 of 5 OFFLINE   BobbyPerry

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator

• 157 posts

Posted July 11 2006 - 03:10 AM

Okay, so I just signed for this service that converts all my voicemails to e-mails called GotVoice. It's actually pretty cool b/c I don't have to call in and listen to my voicemails anymore. They just get sent to my computer, and I get them while I'm working. It's pretty nice actually. They have a free service, and a couple pay services that are a bit more feature oriented. Anyways, I just thought I'd share. Anyone else heard of them or use them?
Link deleted by moderator; DO NOT REPOST.

#2 of 5 OFFLINE   nolesrule

nolesrule

Producer

• 3,084 posts
  • LocationClearwater, FL

Posted July 11 2006 - 08:21 AM

Never heard of them, but it's a feature I really love that I get with my VoIP account.

#3 of 5 OFFLINE   BobbyPerry

BobbyPerry

Stunt Coordinator

• 157 posts

Posted July 12 2006 - 01:26 AM

Who do you use for VoIP? I like VoIP, but it doesn't do this for my cellphone as well as my home phone. GotVoice allows me to get it all at the same time, which is nice.
Link deleted by moderator; DO NOT REPOST.

#4 of 5 OFFLINE   nolesrule

nolesrule

Producer

• 3,084 posts
  • LocationClearwater, FL

Posted July 12 2006 - 04:32 AM

I use VoicePulse for VoIP. I've been using them for 15 months now and service has been very good. It's inexpesnive and comes with all the bells and whistles by default.

I'd never thought of using a service like that for my cellphone though. I'll have to take a look.

#5 of 5 OFFLINE   Jassen M. West

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor

• 528 posts

Posted July 12 2006 - 06:37 AM

I get this with Vonage as well. I just have all calls forwarded to my cell phone and I only give out my home phone number. This means all calls ring both phones and calls not answered get sent to the vonage voicemail then messages get forwarded to my email.